NOTE: There may be some changes in the way Microsoft's Clip Art Gallery functions - the directions on this page may not work exactly as stated. You may have to explore a bit to figure out how to make this work for yourself. Good luck.
Graphics can be useful in helping to visualize your message. The following steps take you to a valuable resource for finding graphics for your web site.
1. Open your home page
2. Insert your cursor somewhere between the banner and the navigation bar
3. Under the "Insert" menu, select "Picture" - "Clip Art"
4. Select "Clips Online" and select "OK"
5. Click the "accept" button on the Microsoft Web Page
6. In the "search" section, do the following:
7. Click "Go"
8. Find the picture you want, and click on the arrow below the picture
9. In the resulting Clip Art Gallery dialog box, right-click on the icon and select "insert." The graphic should now be inserted onto your web page.
Follow this link to go to a summary of what you've covered and are now able to do in the creation of web pages.