Student Transfer Forms

  • Please make sure to submit the transfer request for the correct school year.  Requests may be turned in at any Mount Baker school or mailed to the address at the bottom of this page.  If you have access to a fax machine, you may fax the forms (Attention: Student Transfers) to the number at the bottom of the page. 

District Transfer Forms - Next Year 2020-2021