Mount Baker School Meals

  • Mount Baker Child Nutrition services provides an essential piece to your child’s education.  We pride ourselves on fueling your child with healthy, nutritious meals, and for a price that can’t compare.

    Families who meet USDA federal income eligibility guidelines may qualify for free or reduced meals.  New applications need to be completed each year.  Applications are mailed home in August, but are also available online at Free/Reduced-Priced Meal Application and at your school office. Check to see if you qualify!  All information provided is kept confidential. 

    Payment for school meals can be made in advance at school, or online at My MealTime™. For more information about, please call Karla Atwood at (360) 383-2024.

Harvest of the Month

If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.
5 A Day


  • Karla Atwood, Director of Child Nutrition
    Phone: (360) 383-2024

  • USDA Nondiscrimination Statement

    In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

    To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; fax: (202) 690-7442; or email:

    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.