• If a child requires oral medication at school, either over-the-counter or prescription medication, a Whatcom County Schools Authorization for Medications at School Form must be filled out and signed by both the parent/guardian and health care provider/dentist. For the safety of everyone, all medication must be delivered to school by an adult and needs to be in its original container. This is especially important information to remember if your child should go on an overnight field trip or for other school activities. This form is in compliance with School Board Policy 3416 and 3416P, and is universal throughout Whatcom County (please note that over-the-counter medications do require a health provider/dentist signature per Mount Baker School Board Policy).  

    If your student has emergency medication needed at school for epinepherine or diastat, please use the forms below:

Emergency Medication Forms