2021 Spring Break Pantry Program
SIGN UP DEADLINE IS MONDAY, MARCH 15TH
The Spring Pantry Program provides families with breakfast and lunch foods that children can prepare for themselves during Spring break. Families of students at all Mount Baker Schools may sign-up.
How does it work? On Friday, April 2nd, a box of nutritious breakfast and lunch foods will be delivered to participating families. You do not need to be home to accept delivery.
How do I sign up? Complete the form (links below) or contact your school's Family Services Coordinator by Monday, March 15th:
- Spring Break Pantry Sign-up (English)
- Spring Break Pantry Sign-up (Russian)
- Spring Break Pantry Sign-Up (Spanish)
Family Service Coordinators:
- Acme, Mount Baker Academy, MBJH/MBSH: Lauren Oswald | Phone: (360) 617-4511 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ELC, Harmony: Kate Davies | Phone: (360) 617-4303 | Email: email@example.com
- Kendall: Maryann Welch | Phone: (360) 617-4406 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mt. Baker Head Start: Janette Wade | Phone: (360) 599-3844 | Email: email@example.com