Resources for Teaching about Equity, Tolerance, and Racism
Below is a link to an upcoming Sesame Street Town Hall, "Coming Together: Standing Up to Racism: A CNN/Sesame Street Town Hall for Kids and Families." It will air on Saturday, June 6th.
For students, staff, and parents:
- Please watch this short video
- Don’t understand the protests? What you’re seeing is people pushed to the edge
- "The Parent Toolkit" on "How to Talk to Kids about Race and Racism"
- Anti-racism resources from Sarah Sophie Flicker and Alyssa Klein
- When Something Scary Happens
- Explaining the News to Our Kids
- Talking with Children about Traumatic News or Events
For staff and parents: