High School Conferences
WHEN: October 26: 5:00 - 7:30 pm
October 27: 12:30 - 2:45 pm
WHERE: High School Cafeteria
9th Grade students:
- All 9th grade students have an assigned conference time
- If you have not received it, ask them for the times.
- This conference is a required part of their PRIDE grade. They cannot earn credit if the conference does not happen.
10th - 11th Grade students:
- Each 10th and 11th grade student will receive a personal phone conference from their student’s PRIDE teacher.
- Additionally, teachers will be on campus during these times to meet with parents
12th Grade students :
- All seniors have already had a family meeting with counselors.
- Teachers are on campus to meet with families if needed.
NOTICE OF ANNUAL PARENT MEETING ON HIV/AIDS PREVENTION EDUCATION PROGRAM
Dear Parent/Guardian of Students in Grades 5 through 12:
Annually, we hold a parent information meeting to provide an opportunity for parents to review our HIV/AIDS prevention education curriculum materials. This years’ meeting will be held on:
Monday, November 6, 2017
in the District Office Board Room from 6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
All teacher and student instructional materials will be available for your review. This will also enable you and your child to have some meaningful family discussions before and after the classroom presentation.
State law requires that school districts hold a parent information meeting prior to student instruction. State law also requires that a parent or guardian must attend such a meeting before they can have their child or ward excused from participation in the HIV/AIDS prevention program. Following the meeting parents who wish to have their child excused from participation in the HIV/AIDS prevention program may sign a release form.
If you have any questions about the meeting or the release process, contact Gwen Garrett in the Curriculum Office at (360) 383-2013.
Mount Baker "Pride" statements are the core elements of our understanding of our school's mission. The following statements apply in all academic and co-curricular disciplines:
P--Performance through preparation
R--Respect for yourself and others
I--Integrity in all dealings
E--Excellence through effort
It is our mission to prepare students for continued learning and employment opportunities and positive citizenship beyond high school.