Curriculum Website Links
- Pearson SuccessNet our math curriculum.
- IXL math practice.
- MobyMax math practice.
- XtraMath provides basic math fact practice.
- Lizard Point Math has online math allows you to practice basic math facts.
- Math Facts Cafe allows you to create your own flashcards or practice from pre-made flashcards; it is great for practicing basic math facts.
- Figure This provides math problems and challenges to everyday problems.
- Cool Math 4 Kids has math and games for everyone.
- AAA Math has thousands of interactive arithmetic lessons.
- Math Playground is an action packed site for students in grades K to 6.
- Lizard Point Geography is great way to test your knowledge of US geography.
- Kidport click on a state in the map and test your map skills.
- ThinkCentral our literacy curriculum.
- KidsKonnect is a great resource for finding online encyclopedias.
- English Page has Language Arts crossword puzzles.
- English Online Game Zone has Language Arts games you can play online.
- National Geographic Kids National Geographic for kids.
- Bill Nye the Science Guy homepage.
- American Red Cross kid's page for American Red Cross.
- Class Zone for exploring Earth.
- BBC One Planet Dinosaur shows virtual life of a dinosaur!