Clock Hours through pdEnroller
About Clock Hours
Clock hours are required for most teachers, administrators and ESE certificate holders in Washington State. Clock hours may be earned for salary placement and may also be required to renew certification. If professional development is offered by an outside agency, it is important to check that the agency is approved by OSPI to provide clock hours in Washington. Certificates of completion are not valid forms of clock hour documentation.
- The minimum time for which a clock hour course may be offered has been reduced from three hours to one hour.
Registering for pdEnroller Courses
pdEnroller is Mount Baker School District's online course and event registration system. Teachers can search and enroll in courses offered by multiple ESDs.
- Login to pdEnroller and search the course catalog. Some things to keep in mind when searching:
- There are multiple ESDs using this catalog. There is a region dropdown menu at the top left of the main screen for accessing specific ESD offerings.
- Under advanced filters, you can filter your search based on date range, classroom/online, TPEP and STEM.
- Select a course you are interested in for detailed information. Every course has contact information for inquiries.
- Click the green “Register Now” button and follow the prompts for registration and payment (if applicable).
- If course is full, you will have an option to go on a waitlist. Once a spot becomes available, you will have 24 hours to respond.
Cancellation - You can cancel up to 7 days prior to start of event with a full refund. Cancellations after that date are at the discretion of the department and/or instructor.
Special Accommodations - If you have accessibility or dietary restrictions, be sure to note this in your user profile. This information will be used for all events you register for in pdEnroller. Also, be sure that the information in your user profile is up to date in case we need to contact you.
Claiming clock hours in pdEnroller
When you attend an ESD sponsored event, you will receive a unique code to claim your clock hours. Make sure that you have signed-in at the event as clock hours are verified against the sign-in sheet.
- Go to https://www.pdenroller.org/ClockHours and login. You can also log in to your pdEnroller account, go to the clock hours drop-down menu and then “Claim Clock Hours.”
- Enter the unique claim code.
- Enter the hours you are claiming.
- Complete the survey and either confirm or pay for the clock hours.
- When the ESD receives the sign-in sheet, the hours are verified. You will receive an email once attendance has been verified. Once verified, the hours will automatically record on your ESD clock hour transcript.
- You may print the inservice (clock hour form) once the hours have been verified.
You may access the inservice forms by logging in to pdEnroller and going to “My Clock Hours.” You will see the status of your clock hour claim and print the inservice form by clicking on the event title. You may also print your receipt from here if you paid for clock hours.
Printing an official transcript
Clock hour official transcripts are available to print at no charge via your pdEnroller account located in the Clock Hours menu.
- Log in to pdEnroller
- Click on the Clock Hours drop-down menu at the time right corner of the main page. Then click on “My Clock Hours.”
- This will open up a screen where you will see the blue Download Transcript button. You can also see the clock hours that are in your queue along with completed clock hours.
- You can download to view or print an official transcript.
- It is your responsibility to submit your clock hour records to Human Resources.