DISTRICT TRANSFERs, HOMESCHOOLING INTENT, & REQUEST FOR RECORDS
***2021-2022 School Year forms will be posted on the website soon***
District Transfers & Homeschooling Intent
Print, complete, and sign the appropriate form. Please make sure to submit the form for the correct school year:
- Non-Resident Admission Form - transfer into a Mount Baker School.
- Release from Mount Baker School District Form - transfer out of the Mount Baker School District.
- Intra-District Transfer Form - change Elementary School in the Mount Baker School District.
- Home School Intent Form - intent to participate in homeschooling.
Ways to turn in your form:
- In person at any Mount Baker school or the District Office
- Mail to Mount Baker School District, Attn: Student Transfers, PO Box 95, Deming, WA 98244
- Fax to (360) 383-2009 | Attn: Student Transfers
- Email to Ken Root at email@example.com | Subject Line: Student Transfers (scans only; photos will not be accepted)
Request for Records
Print, complete, and sign the form. Turn in your form to your current school:
- Request for Transfer of Educational Records Between Schools - transfer your educational records from your current school to a Mount Baker school.