Medications & Immunizations

  • Authorization for Medications at School Form - If your student requires oral medication at school, either over-the-counter or prescription medication, this form must be filled out and signed by both the parent/guardian and health care provider/dentist. For the safety of everyone, all medication must be delivered to school by an adult and needs to be in its original container. This is especially important information to remember if your child should go on an overnight field trip or for other school activities. This form is in compliance with School Board Policy 3416 and 3416P.
  • Medication Forms - Please fill out and return to your student's school if your student has emergency medication needed at school for epinephrine or diastat. 


  • Immunization Forms - Immediately upon registration and when the state immunization requirements indicate, each student's parent/guardian must provide a signed certificate of immunization form documenting full immunization, proof that a schedule of immunization has begun, or a health provider signed certificate of exemption. Students may be exempted for medical, philosophical, or religious reasons. Please contact the nurses for more information.

Immunization Updates