SEBB Employee Benefits
- SEBB Website - information on your benefits.
- SEBB My Account - enroll in medical/dental/vision coverage and add your dependents.
- SEBB Employee Benefits Documents
SEBB Appeals Process
Please take a moment to read the following; we just received this message from SEBB regarding APPEALS - we do request that you do as much research as you can prior to submitting an APPEAL and please know that we will do our best to inform you about and accommodate your request.
Send SEBB appeals to your payroll or benefits office:
- Starting March 1, 2020, most appeals about your School Employees Benefits Board (SEBB) Program eligibility or enrollment should go to your payroll or benefits office. You can learn more about when and how to request a review or file an appeal on the SEBB Appeals webpage and the SEBB Employee Request for Review/Notice of Appeal Form.
- You can confirm your current SEBB coverage by checking your Statement of Insurance, found under the Coverage summary tab in SEBB My Account.
- If you submit an appeal directly to the Health Care Authority (HCA) on or after March 1, 2020, you will be sent a letter explaining that your request should first be sent to your employer’s payroll or benefits office for their action. You can read the Health Care Authority’s Announcement for more information.
What if I already filed an appeal?
- If you have already filed an appeal with HCA, you do not need to file another appeal with your payroll or benefits office.
- If your appeal is postmarked or received by HCA on or before February 29, you will be sent a letter with:
- Notification that your appeal was approved; OR
- Information about next steps in the appeals process.