The Winter Pantry Program provides families with breakfast and lunch foods that children can prepare for themselves during winter break. Families of students at all Mount Baker Schools may sign-up.
How does it work? On Thursday, December 16th, a box of nutritious breakfast and lunch foods will be delivered to participating families. You do not need to be home to accept delivery.
How do I sign up? Complete the online form (links below) or contact your school's Family Services Coordinator by Wednesday, December 1st.
- Acme: Lauren Oswald | Phone: (360) 617-4104 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ELC/Harmony/MBJH/MBHS: Christina Ortiz | Phone: (360) 617-4511 | Email: email@example.com
- Kendall: Sierra Gonzales | Phone: (360) 617-4406 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mt. Baker Head Start: Janette Wade | Phone: (360) 599-3844 | Email: email@example.com
- English: https://forms.gle/cs1jTKumSzDwTkDW9
- Spanish: https://forms.gle/D6TgkR8NanBuZZkf9
- Russian: https://forms.gle/sFcvT9kPFMebNHx89
Don't forget: Sign-up deadline is Wednesday, Dec. 1st & Food box delivery is Thursday, Dec. 16th