Sustainable Solutions to Climate Change
Your task is to work in groups of 2-4 to create and deliver a 7-10 minute Google Slides presentation about a sustainable solution to climate change.
First, read this: What is Sustainability?
Next, examine the links below and select a topic for your group. Each group will have their own topic, first come, first served. You may also select a topic that is not on the list below.
For your presentation, consider the following questions:
- What is the challenge/problem that your solution addresses and how does the challenge/problem effect climate change?
- What is the solution? Why did you choose it? Describe it in detail.
- How is your solution "sustainable"?
- How does your solution effect climate change, in both the short and long term?
- Describe to the audience what they can do personally and with their family and community to be a part of the solution. Why is it a good idea for them to be part of the solution? What will they get out of it?
- You are trying to "sell" your ideas to a, perhaps, skeptical audience. Make a convincing argument that your solution is the right thing to do.
Links to Ideas