Community Support & Resources
- WA State Coronavirus Response (COVID-19)
- Whatcom Unified Command - Information, updates, and resources for Whatcom County.
- Opportunity Council Community Resource Guide - This Community Resource Guide provides the most up-to-date information that the Opportunity Council has gathered regarding resources and services in Whatcom County. Please continue to check this guide, as updated information will be added as needed on Fridays.
- Food Resources in the Foothills - Information about local food resources: how you can get help when you need it, and how to offer help if you are able.
- Common Sense Media - Resources for families during the Coronavirus Pandemic.
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information and Resources - FAQs and resource links from the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI).
- COVID-19 Information in Russian
- Do you need infant, preschool, or school-age childcare? Are you an essential employee? Please call WA State's Family Call Center at 1-800-446-1114. This call center will have current LOCAL openings and "all hands are on deck" to help you find licensed quality care for your child(ren)!