General Information on Clock Hours
About Clock Hours
Clock hours are required for most teachers, administrators and ESE certificate holders in Washington State. Clock hours may be earned for salary placement and may also be required to renew certification. If professional development is offered by an outside agency, it is important to check that the agency is approved by OSPI to provide clock hours in Washington. Certificates of completion are not valid forms of clock hour documentation. The minimum time for which a clock hour course may be offered has been reduced from three hours to one hour.
Registering for pdEnroller Courses
pdEnroller is Mount Baker School District's online course and event registration system. Teachers can search and enroll in courses offered by MBSD.
- Log in to pdEnroller and search the MBSD course catalog.
- Select a course you are interested in for detailed information. Every course has contact information for inquiries.
- Click the green “Register Now” button and follow the prompts for registration and payment (if applicable).
- If course is full, you will have an option to go on a wait list. Once a spot becomes available, you will have 24 hours to respond.
Printing an Official Transcript
Clock hour official transcripts are available to print at no charge via your pdEnroller account located in the Clock Hours menu.
- Log in to pdEnroller.
- Click on the Clock Hours drop-down menu at the time right corner of the main page. Then click on “My Clock Hours.”
- This will open up a screen where you will see the blue Download Transcript button. You can also see the clock hours that are in your queue along with completed clock hours.
- You can download to view or print an official transcript.
- It is your responsibility to submit your clock hour records to Human Resources.