General Reopening Guidance and Information
Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
- Social / physical distancing markings are provided in common areas.
- Hand sanitizing stations are provided in common areas.
- Desk shields are provided in offices.
- Masks, gowns, booties, and gloves are available if needed.
- Custodians will be using foggers in classrooms in use daily (unless an alternate process is authorized by the Building Administrator). These foggers use a non-alcohol based sanitizing solution. The foggers will be used well before the classroom is in use, or after the classroom is empty.
- A checklist is provided at each classroom or common area of when the room has been cleaned.
- A checklist of areas to be cleaned is in place (e.g., tables, desks, chairs, doorknobs, etc.).
- Custodians will also refill spray bottles and microfiber cloths each morning for each classroom teacher with a Dawn Soap or a similar product and water solution.
- Baby wipes will be in the classroom for cleaning as well as the soap solution (these products are unscented).
- Staff cannot bring in cleaning supplies.
- Substitutes will attend in-person training on proper use of PPE.
- The training will be led by the District Nurse, Susan Windnagel.
Individual Building Communication
- The Administrative Team of each building has developed unique protocols and communications regarding the reopening at the schools.