Health Issues: Universal Precautions
- All types of bodily fluids of all persons should be considered to potentially contain infectious agents (germs/viruses).
- When possible, direct contact with bodily fluids should be avoided. Disposable gloves are available for emergency use as necessary.
- Vigorous hand washing should always be a first priority whenever one comes in contact with any bodily fluids.
- Disposable gloves, plastic bags and a 1:14 solution of any accepted disinfectant needs to be used for protection and cleanup in all cases.
- If items to be disposed contain bodily fluids, such as bloody bandages or disposable diapers, these items should always be placed in a plastic bag and securely tied prior to disposal.
Contact the District Office at (360) 383-2000. Support will be provided and will also handle initial communication with the news media. Refer all calls from the news media to the Superintendent or his designee. All news releases will come from the central office. The Superintendent or designee will be the spokesperson.
In Case of Emergency . . . Dial 911