Due to flooding and weather-related safety concerns, the Whatcom County Health Department announces the following changes to this week’s pop-up COVID-19 vaccine clinics:
- The Nov. 18 vaccine clinic for ages 5 and older at the East Whatcom Regional Resource Center in Maple Falls has been cancelled.
- The Nov. 19 vaccine clinic for ages 5-11 at the Old Lynden Middle School Cafeteria in Lynden has been cancelled. The Nov. 19 clinic at that location for ages 12 and older will still be held. Walk-ups are accepted; people who prefer appointments can find the registration link at whatcomcounty.us/covidvaccine.
- The Nov. 20 vaccine clinic for ages 5 and older at Everson Elementary School in Everson has been cancelled.
- A new Nov. 20 vaccine clinic for ages 5-11 has been scheduled for Alderwood Elementary School in Bellingham from 12:00 - 4:00 PM. Registration will open on Thursday, Nov. 18 at 5:00 PM. The link will be posted at that time on whatcomcounty.us/covidvaccine.
- Vaccine clinics at the EWRRC will resume on Thursdays, December 2, 9, 16, and 30. All clinics will run from 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM and offer both pediatric (5-11 year old) and 12+ vaccines, including first, second, and third doses, as well as boosters. Registration will be required for pediatric vaccines, 12+ will continue to offer registration but also be available for walk-ups. We will share the pre-registration links when we have them available.
For information on other vaccine providers, please visit whatcomcounty.us/covidvaccine and VaccineLocator.doh.wa.gov.