Attention Skiers & Snowboarders!
The Winter Ride/ Ski bus begins Saturday, March 5, 2022 and continues on March 12, 19, & 26. This program is open to all students in grades 6-12.
Contact Wendy Cosgrove at email@example.com to sign up.
Remember to turn in your Emergency Contact & Bus Rules forms to the MBHS office by February 25, 2022.
- Instruction Information has been posted on the Mt. Baker Ski Area website and the Winter Ride Program webpage.
- Prices for the Bus this year will be four (4) trips for $60, or pay as you go for $25 each trip. Pay as you go is based on availability. Checks can be made out to NVHS (we ride up with Nooksack) and can be turned in to the MBHS office.
- Emergency Contact & Bus Rules Forms must be turned in to the MBHS office by February 25.
- Winter Ride Forms must be filled out online for the mountain; you will get the link for this after signing up for the bus.
- Two Pick-up Locations are at MBHS and in Maple Falls.
- Lessons are required for all participants. You can find the different options on the website; they range from beginner to advanced.
- Rental Equipment is available at the mountain; see the website for more information.