Good afternoon Harmony Families,
I hope this message finds you doing well! I wanted to provide some more information about our Back-to-School Ice Cream Social that will be held next Wednesday, September 1st from 2:30 PM to 3:30 PM.
This event is a great opportunity to see each other again and for students to connect with their new teacher. Class lists will be made available at the social.
In consideration of the current situation with COVID, the following protocols will be in place:
- All participants, regardless of vaccination status, will need to wear a face cover while at the event.
- Teachers can be greeted at individual tables which will be set up outdoors in our covered area.
- While the school building is technically open to the public, we ask that for social distancing purposes you only enter with your child for one of the following reasons:
- You are a new family to Harmony and are unfamiliar with the inside of our school.
- Your child is new to Harmony, (e.g. new kindergarten student) and he/she is unfamiliar with the inside of our school.
- Your child is experiencing some anxiety about the start of the school year, and visiting their classroom may help with that.
We are looking forward to seeing everyone on Wednesday, and remember, the PTO will be on-site with cold treats for all students!
Please call our main office at (360) 383-2050 should you have any questions.
Principal, Harmony Elementary