We have a Winter Ride / Ski Bus meeting set for Tuesday, January 18 @ 6:00 PM in the MBHS Library.
Instruction information has been posted on the Mt. Baker Ski Area website and the Winter Ride Program webpage.
- The Mt. Baker Ski Area Winter Ride program this winter is happening March 5, 12, 19, 26.
- The program is open to all students in grades 6-12.
- We will have the two pickup locations; at MBHS and in Maple Falls.
- The price of the bus this year will be four (4) trips for $60, or pay as you go for $25 each trip. Checks can be made out to NVHS (we ride up with Nooksack) and can be turned in to the MBHS office.
- All participants will be required to sign up for lessons (after you signed up for transportation, your local area transportation coordinator will supply you with links to lessons, rentals, and Onward Pass purchasing).
- Rental equipment is available at the mountain.