The MBHS ASB is collaborating with all the Mount Baker schools and with the East Whatcom Regional Community Center to help put together a flood relief project. Our intentions are to give back to the community and bring support to those who have been affected by the flooding. We will be collecting donations, and cards showing your support as well. Listed below are the biggest needs at the EWRCC:
- Pet food, specifically cat food
- Wet pet food
- Household cleaning products
- Paper products (e.g., paper towel, toilet paper)
- Feminine hygiene products
- COVID products (i.e., masks, hand sanitizer, other PPE)
- Hygiene products (e.g., toothpaste, toothbrush, razors, shaving cream, soap, adult diapers, etc.)
- Can openers (Many people are donating canned foods, but families aren't provided with a way to open the cans).
Please send any donations to your school. The ASB will be picking the boxes up on December 8th after school.
Thank you for helping us make an impact!
Kaytlin Vanderhorst, MBHS ASB President